Thursday, April 07, 2005

the day that changed my life

Today is the day that changed my life forever.
Today is the day I found out my husband of 25 years
was having an affair. when I discovered the "other"
womans picture in his daytimer, I confronted him.
the look on his face was not one of shock,or surprise
but one of relief. that was 7 years ago, my life to date
will never be the same. i think of what this has done
to our family and our future, I just found out I am
to be a grandmother. I am struggling with a whole
host of feelings today. We have both moved on with
our lives in a big way. he married the other woman
she now takes my place. I married a wonderful man
and live away from my family, the pain was almost
too much to endure. I feel so sorry for my children,
they are the true victims in this case.

Divorce destroys more than a marriage, it destroys
a future.

I have sought God everyday of my life in hopes of making
some sense of all this. In that still small voice that I love so
much. He tells me He loves me and to trust Him. And I do.

No matter what may come in my life, there is nothing that
we can't handle together and forgiveness is such a powerful
thing. Forgetting will be another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home