Tuesday, April 26, 2005

the little"bean"

I have just seen the sonograms of my grandchild, he/she looks like a little bean.
I am so excited I can't stand it.
I never had a sonogram when i was pregnant...only one I ever had, untill recently,
was to look at my gall bladder.
Isn't medical science just amazing.
I am so overwhelmed by these images. It is like looking into a crystal ball and
seeing the future. A child , an new human on this planet. whose to know what this
child will accomplish in their life. They may even change the world some day.
I know he/she will be great looking ,I could not have an ugly baby...look at the parents!!!!!
Not to mention the Grandparents!!!!!!
Little bean your Nana loves you already. Be nice to your mommy and daddy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gurgle gurgle.

(That means, "I love you too, Nana!)

Beanie

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home