Saturday, May 14, 2005

babies heartbeat

the little "bean" has a heartbeat. A beating heart is the sign of life.
I remember hearing Ginger's heartbeat for the first time, it sounded like a little horse
galloping. I was so amazed by it. And the first time I felt her move, like the flutter of butterflywings. Or a little fish moving ever so slightly. the movements became stronger untill one day i got a swift kick.
I used to lay in bed next to my "babydaddy" and watch her move, sometimes I would see a little elbo or a knee pop up across my stomach. This was such a special time of life. I feel sorry that men never experience this, this beautiful movement of life. and the hiccups she would get, usually after I had taken a walk to and from the store. My stomach would literally jump as I rubbed it to soothe her.
It is so funny, all three of my children are like they were when I carried them. Both my girls were "live wires", the youngest thought my bladder was a trampoline, and my son was very laid back. His movements were very little, mostly at night.
I remember my Dad told me if I heard any bad words when I was pregnant, just to stick my finger in my navel. HaHa.
Thankyou God you made me a mother.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! Now I want to cry!

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home